1. Faster Growth
Clinical research on coconut water and tomatoes dates back to the 1950's, with studies concluding that coconut water "acts as a potent stimulus to the growth and development of plant tissue."¹
More recent clinical studies support these claims, and show that Groconut's active ingredients speed up growth in propagation of a variety of plant types.
Coconut water works to boost growth by stimulating growth of foliage and roots through its phytohormones, amino acids, complex carbohydrates and micro-nutrients that are proven to contribute to faster & healthier plant development.
2. Reduced Risk of Plant Death
If you're familiar with biology, you'll know that every living thing is made up of living cells. Plants (like most other living organisms) use cell division for growth, maintenance and for the repair of cells and tissues.
Groconut’s active ingredients contain properties that are proven to delay plant death at a cellular level.² This is particularly useful for helping plants that have been through stress (caused by things like over-watering, under-watering, sunburn, and transplanting) by giving them a better chance of recovery and survival.
There are many benefits to delaying senescence (plant death) in plants:
- In houseplants and propagating plants it gives a plant more time to recover and produce new shoots that can grow before stress-induced plant death occurs (giving you a better chance of saving that expensive variegated monstera cutting that sat in the post for too long)!
- In veggies and produce, plants that have delayed senescence will stay fresher for longer after being harvested - for tastier salads and less mushy lettuce at the bottom of your fridge!
3. Better Homegrown Produce
Clinical studies in brassica (veggies like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and kale), show that our active ingredients can:
- Grow cabbages that are the same size and weight as cabbage grown with commercial liquid fertiliser³
- Accelerate growth and increase fiber, chlorophyll and vitamin C content⁴
- Keep harvested fruit fresher for longer, due to the anti-senescence properties²